Warzone Idle beta is still in full swing! As a reminder, this beta is open to everyone, even if you’re not a member. If you’d like to be among the first to play it, make a post in the Warzone Idle Open Beta Signup Thread!
Since the beta started, I’ve been hard at work at improving the game. I appreciate all the feedback from everyone who is playing it!
Today launches the 11th update to the game. Today’s update is live on the website now, and will go live in the iOS/Android apps in the coming week.
Here’s a full list of everything that has changed in this update:
– Idle: All levels we re-generated. This could cause costs, asset locations, recipes, etc. to be changed slightly. If you were already in the middle of playing a level when you update to this version, you’ll keep playing the old version of the level. But all new levels started after updating will be on the new version of the level. For those keeping track at home, these new versions of the levels are called revision 3. Note if you start a new version of a level, then switch to a device using an older version of Warzone Idle, you won’t be able to play it there. Please update all your devices to the latest version to avoid this.
– Idle: Added achievements.
– Idle: Added more ore types past Gold. Also fixed a bug that made some mines give out Silicon instead of Silver.
– Idle: Techs now show small icons so you can see what resource types are needed to unlock them without opening them. Thanks to TBest for suggesting this.
– Idle: Adjusted recipes so they take techs into account when determining how profitable they’ll be. Thanks to Farah for reporting this.
– Idle: Reduced smelt/craft times of recipes, particularly on longer levels.
– Idle: Re-arranged locations, and therefore unlock cost, of the auto-sell, auto-upgrade-army-camps, and auto-smelt advancements.
– Idle: Reduced number of empty territories in levels with more than 1000 territories.
– Idle: The advancement button is now blue when it will unlock an advancement, and green when it will upgrade an advancement.
– Idle: On large screens the techs tab body is now centered.
– Idle: Fixed a bug that made some levels after Geopolitics have fewer mines than they were supposed to.
– Idle: Fixed AP toggle buttons being usable in challenge levels.
– Idle: Fixed possible error message after signing out.
– Idle: Fixed spacing on mines tab so names wrap less often.
– Idle: Fixed the “armies/money gained since you were away” numbers that were displayed when auto conquer was enabled. Thanks to Tainted Monk for reporting this. https://imgur.com/a/QRvqY7j
– Idle: Fixed audio in challenge levels.
– Idle Unity: Fixed a bug that made bonus links unclickable after purchasing the tech that increases bonus values. Thanks to Half Moon for reporting this.
– Idle UJS: The game now detects trying to play it in multiple browser tabs, to ensure you don’t lose progress.
– Idle UJS: Fixed draft icon not being clickable while the visual pulse was on screen.
– Idle UJS: Fixed stroke color of territories on K-PX map. Thanks to Tainted Monk for reporting this.
– Idle Android: Fixed a bug that made arenas not notice the reward if you closed the game using your hardware back button. Thanks to aw1908 for reporting this.
– Unity: Added achievements browser.
– Unity: When screen space is limited, such as on a phone, the chat room now overlaps content instead of docking to the side. This ensures the content doesn’t resize to insanely small sizes.
– Unity: Fixed chat room Send Message area getting pushed off the bottom of the screen when moving between pages with ads and without ads. Thanks to prince ganymedes for reporting this.
– Unity: Fixed bonuses with too many territories rendering their image as a white box. Now it will just render nothing. Thanks to Shogun for reporting this.
– All: Real-time quickmatch games no longer allow you to surrender immediately after they start.
– All: Rafflebot replies to players no longer make sound.
– All: Fixed a bug that could cause an error when clicking “try again” on a single-player custom game created with a built-in template that uses a feature you don’t have permission to. Thanks to Oro for reporting this.
– All: Fixed a bug with scenario distributions that could give an error if teams were bigger than the scenario supported. It now gives a more friendly message explaining what is wrong. Thanks to Kevin for reporting this.
– All: Fixed a bug that could cause AIs to fail to make orders in some specific circumstances in local deployment commerce games.
– All: Fixed a bug that made the abandoned games system not work on modded games.