Warzone Idle beta is still in full swing! As a reminder, this beta is open to everyone, even if you’re not a member. If you’d like to be among the first to play it, make a post in the Warzone Idle Open Beta Signup Thread!
Since the beta started, I’ve been hard at work at improving the game. I appreciate all the feedback from everyone who is playing it!
Today launches the 12th update to the game. Today’s update is live on the website now, and will go live in the iOS/Android apps in the coming week.
Here’s a full list of everything that has changed in this update:
– Idle: All levels we re-generated. This could cause costs, asset locations, recipes, etc. to be changed slightly. If you were already in the middle of playing a level when you update to this version, you’ll keep playing the old version of the level. But all new levels started after updating will be on the new version of the level. For those keeping track at home, these new versions of the levels are called revision 4. Note if you start a new version of a level, then switch to a device using an older version of Warzone Idle, you won’t be able to play it there. Please update all your devices to the latest version to avoid this.
– Idle: Auto-sync: The game now attempts to sync automatically when closing the app/website. If it works, it should eliminate the sync issues some players were experiencing when switching devices.
– Idle: Tweaked size of drafts.
– Idle: Tweaked number of mines/recipes.
– Idle: Tweaked recipe costs.
– Idle: Powers and arenas can now come slightly earlier in a level.
– Idle: Fixed ore sell prices.
– Idle: Fixed an issue if you tried to play a new level on an old version of the app then start another level instead of updating.
– Idle: Fixed a bug that could rarely cause an error when skipping a level.
– Idle: Fixed a bug that made the tech icons disappear if you had the techs tab open when syncing progress from another device.
– Idle: Fixed a bug that made gifted powers not show up until the tab was closed and re-opened.
– Idle: Fixed a bug that could make the selected tab be wrong when tapping tabs rapidly. Thanks to Half Moon for reporting this.
– All: Increased unearned achievements shown to 15 and updated the algorithm for deciding which to show. It now shows both WZI and WZC achievements, and prioritizes them better.
– All: Renamed the Coin Wheel to the Warzone Wheel.
– All: Fixed a bug that made the AI not expand when it had 0 income. Thanks to BagelBoy for reporting this.