Warzone has just been updated to version 4.20.3! This is a small update which fixes some bugs and has some small improvements. This blog post describes what’s changed.
This version is live on the website and the standalone client now. It will eventually go live for the iOS and Android apps as well, though this may take a while as I’m waiting on the Unity team to hear back about a couple bugs in Unity.
– All: Default reinforcement card value changed from 10 to 5, and default map changed from Earth to Final Earth.
– All: Fixed a bug that caused an error team IDs greater than 600 were passed in.
– All: Fixed a bug that caused an error if a mod used invalid player IDs in an event.
– All: Optimized games with many thousands of armies so they’ll run faster and avoid de-stablizing the server.
– All: Fixed a bug with uneven-team manual-distribution games using the cyclic move order that could cause the less even team to get a late pick instead of an early one. Thanks to Den-Sel for reporting this.
– All: Fixed a bug with attack animations that could leave the source territory in the wrong state. Thanks to shrubbery moves for reporting this.
– All: Fixed a bug that made some email providers block Warzone emails.
– All: Fixed a bug that could make the results of some levels not be persisted if there was no internet connection when the level was defeated.
– Website: Setting Unity WebGL mode to “Automatic” is now the same as using the Web-Assembly option, since it seems to give better performance in 2018.4.
– Website: Ladder pages now show text explaining what the arrows mean.
– Website: Fixed the duplicate “Tournament has started without you” message. Thanks to Rento for reporting this.
– UJS: Fixed statistics resizing from getting stuck when you drag out of the browser window. Thanks to Joi for reporting this.
– UJS: Fixed a bug that caused errors if you were viewing the map out of a lobby of an auto game and the game started without you. Thanks to shrubbery moves for reporting this.
– Unity/UJS: Increased height of quickmatch waiting page.
– Unity/UJS: Hid icons on past games page, since most games won’t have them anyway.
– Unity/UJS: Fixed a bug with loading templates that use mods as a non-member. Thanks to Dubbers530 for reporting this.
– Unity: Updated Unity to 2018.4.4f1
– Unity: Fixed a bug that sometimes made income labels sometimes not fully return to their normal color after flashing red.