Warzone has just been updated to version 4.20.7! This is a small update which fixes a few bugs and makes some minor improvements. This blog post describes what’s changed.
This update is available now on the website. The iOS and Android apps should be updated to this version within a week or two.
– All: Quickmatch templates are now sorted by rating, so you most played templates will always bubble to the top.
– All: Increased maximum tournament rounds from 7 to 8, allowing for 256 player 1v1 tournaments.
– All: Chat raffles now have some randomness in their size.
– All: Fixed “MapLocked” error.
– All: Fixed “data already migrated” error.
– Unity: Fixed a bug with block list cache not refreshing. Thanks to JK_3 for reporting this.
– Unity: Fixed minor alignment issues.
– Unity: Updated Text Mesh Pro from 1.3.0 to 1.5.0p2
– UJS: Fixed display of dates on vacation icons. Thanks to Derfellios for reporting this.
– UJS: Fixed “not connected to socket” error.
– Android: Fixed a bug that could cause a push notification to open a game when you didn’t open the notification.
– Android: Fixed a bug that made the text not selected by default for replacing.
– iOS: Fixed “did not parse” error.