Warzone Idle beta is still in full swing! As a reminder, this beta is open to everyone, even if you’re not a member. If you’d like to be among the first to play it, make a post in the Warzone Idle Open Beta Signup Thread!
Since the beta started, I’ve been hard at work at improving the game. I appreciate all the feedback from everyone who is playing it! Today launches the 17th update to the game.
For the first time in Warzone’s history, this update will be launched simultaneously on all platforms.
Usually, the website and standalone clients are released right away, with the Android and iOS updates following over the coming week. Instead, with this update the Android and iOS updates are being published right away, and should be available on their respective app stores either right away or within a matter of hours.
While it isn’t strictly necessary to do for this update, it’s something worth doing for practice in case it becomes necessary for a future update. This is part of what beta is all about — testing things and refining the process. This won’t happen very often since it’s a lot more work to do.
Changes in this Update
– Idle: All levels we re-generated. This could cause costs, asset locations, recipes, etc. to be changed slightly. If you were in the middle of playing a level when you update to this version, you’ll keep playing the old version of the level. But all new levels started after updating will be on the new version of the level. For those keeping track at home, these new versions of the levels are called revision 8. Note if you start a new version of a level, then switch to a device using an older version of Warzone Idle, you won’t be able to play it there. Please update all your devices to the latest version to avoid this.
– Idle: Tuned recipe profitability.
– Idle: Tuned mercenary cost. The goal is to have about 20% of the money you earn in a level go towards purchasing mercenaries.
– Idle: Auto-conquer, along with all other auto-advancements, now retain their on/off state when changing levels. Previously, they turned on when you started a new level.
– Idle: Decreased draft sizes slightly.
– Idle: Increased money earned from territories slightly.
– Idle: Skip Level and Inspire Merceniaries powers are slightly less common.
– Idle: The Fog Buster power now reveals a flat 150 territories on the map instead of 20%.
– Idle: Increased armies that army camps produce from leveling it up.
– Idle: Made later techs in a level a bit easier.
– Idle: Caches on bonuses are now bigger than caches on territories.
– Idle: Fixed Zinc ore advancement that was accidentally removed.
– Idle: Fixed overlapping bonus link on Reconquest map.
– Idle: Fixed a bug that could cause an error if you click Next Level while the game was syncing. Thanks to captainjoe for reporting this.
– Idle: Fixed a bug that caused an error if you clicked “Find” next to an asset while the animation of acquiring it was still playing.
– Unity: Added options for 90 fps and 120 fps.