Warzone has just been updated to version 5.15.0! This blog post outlines what’s new.
Classic: Quickmatch RT/MD
When configuring which templates you’re willing to play in Quickmatch, you can now set a different set of templates for real-time games versus multi-day games. Each template now has two checkboxes next to it, labelled MD for multi-day and RT for real-time.
Real-time games need to be played in a single sitting, whereas multi-day templates can be played only once per day. Because some templates can result in lengthier games, it may make sense to only enable those templates for multi-day games and not for real-time games.
Classic: Quickmatch Minimum Coins
If you love playing coin games in Quickmatch, you can now set a minimum coin wager. This will ensure Quickmatch only gives you coin games, and only gives you ones as big as you request.
Quickmatch has always tried to maximize the quantity and size of coin games you get, up to the maximum size you enabled. However, now you can force it to always keep waiting until it can make you a game of the coin size you want.
Classic: Finish Versus AI
When a multi-player game finishes with territories intact, such as by a surrender, the end game dialog now has a button to allow finish playing this game out versus AI opponents.
This only works when you and at least one opponent still has territories on the map when the game ends. This usually happens in games that are ended by surrender or boot, but not when a game ends by elimination.
Temporarily, this option is restricted to members for testing, but once all the bugs have been ironed out it will be opened to all.
Idle: Triple/Quadruple Strike fix
The Triple Strike and Quadruple Strike artifacts can take territories at a reduced army count. When upgraded sufficiently, their reduction percentage could exceed 100%, which is supposed to cause you to gain armies when conquering a territory with them. However, due to a bug, hospitals negated this profit and simply made the territories free. Most players were probably not aware that this was a bug, since you’ll almost always own hospitals when using the artifact.
This update fixes the bug, so now the Triple/Quadruple strike artifacts correctly cause you to gain armies when their percentage is over 100% even when hospitals are owned. This gives them a purpose of upgrading beyond 100% as they were intended.
The Warzone website now has an option to directly search for players by name! This can be found by selecting Community -> Player Search.
Accessing it this way is much more convenient than the old way of going to Multi Player -> Create Game -> Invite Players -> Search.
In addition, the maximum number of players shown has been tripled.
– All: Added ability to search for private mail threads with a player. Open their profile and click Send Mail then Search.
– All: The slight rating boost that clans get when they get a free win now applies to whenever a player doesn’t get a game as well.
– All: Team templates in Clan Wars now has a note saying that they requires multiple players from the same clan.
– All: The “Join a clan” page now aligns names correctly for clans without an icon.
– Classic: The end game dialog’s buttons are now split onto two rows which helps them fit on small devices.
– Classic: Fixed single player levels sometimes showing the wrong thumbnail on the main menu when a device is offline.
– Classic: Fixed banking boot times not having a cap.
– Idle: When a territory is made visible via a visibility advancement, it now shows the full details of the territory in the bottom inspect panel.
– Idle: Mortars now blink on the map when they are ready to fire.
– Idle: Ascending now requires you abort all levels you have in progress.
– Idle: Fixed Market Visibility upgrade since no level has more than 7 markets, so its cap of 50 didn’t make any sense.
– Idle: Fixed hardened level reward for legendary artifact not awarding achievement until you got another artifact.
– Idle: Fixed a bug that made the balloon that appears after completing an arena tell you you got fewer money/armies than you actually got.
– Idle: Fixed a bug that made the Time Warp artifact reduce its own cooldown. It still reduces the cooldown of other artifacts and dig sites.
– Idle: Changed 50M money/sec achievement to 25M money/sec to make it easier.
– Idle: All levels we re-generated. This could cause costs, asset locations, recipes, etc. to be changed slightly. If you were in the middle of playing a level when you update to this version, you’ll keep playing the old version of the level. But all new levels started after updating will be on the new version of the level. For those keeping track at home, these new versions of the levels are called revision 19. Note if you start a new version of a level, then switch to a device using an older version of Warzone Idle, you won’t be able to play it there. Please update all your devices to the latest version to avoid this.
– UJS: Fixed a bug that made clicking “Join a clan” on the chat room then back cause it to not go back.
– Unity: Fixed display of forum posts that used quotes or lists.
– Unity: Fixed a bug when changing the UI scale with a chat room open.