Warzone has just been updated to version 5.20.3! This is a small update just to fix a few bugs and add one small feature. This blog post lists what’s changed.
This update is live now on the website and standalone apps. The Android and iOS apps should receive this update within a week or two.
– Classic: If a player has more than 500 boots and a greater than 30% boot rate, the surrender tutorial now gets more annoying. This is designed to punish those who habitually never surrender and cause a bad experience for those they match against.
– Classic: Fixed a bug that could make territories not re-fog properly when viewing a history game from the perspective of one team in a team game and one player on that team gets booted or surrenders.
– Unity: Fixed an error that occurred when making a blank svg file into a 3d map.
– Unity: Fixed map designer “SphereCollider” error message on mobile devices.
– Android: Fixed some maps from flickering when zooming, such as Portugal Big.
– Idle: Fixed a bug that could cause an error when conquering the last territory on the map.
– Idle: Fixed a bug with challenge level achievements.
– Idle: Fixed changing the mine doubler not saving properly in some cases.
– Idle: Fixed a bug that made advanced auto-conquer mess up the “armies saved from hospitals/joint strike” statistics.
– All: Fixed the layout of the map designer page when on a very small device.
– Website: Fixed a bug with the airlift audio.
– Website: Fixed real-time ladder stat pages.
– API: ValidateInviteToken now returns an error when querying deleted accounts.