Warzone Idle beta is in full swing! All Warzone members have been invited (unless they’re inactive or have >= 3 warnings). If you’d like to participate, pick up a membership and you too can be among the first to play it!
Since the beta started, I’ve been hard at work at fixing up all the rough edges that people have found. I appreciate all the feedback from everyone who is playing it!
Today launches the 9th update to the game. The first 8 were smaller bug-fix updates. Today’s update is live on the website now, and will go live in the iOS/Android apps in the coming week.
As part of this update, all levels were re-generated. This could cause costs, asset locations, recipes, etc. to be changed slightly. This was done to make balance tweaks/fixes, fix usability issues, change arena templates, and to ensure that it works smoothly.
If you were already in the middle of playing a level when you update to 5.00.9, you’ll keep playing the old version of the level. But all new levels started after updating will be on the new version of the level.
Note if you start a new version of a level, then switch to a device using an older version of Warzone Idle, you won’t be able to play it there. Please update all your devices to the latest version to avoid this, or ensure you start levels from the older version.
– Idle: When playing from multiple devices, the app now pops up a message explaining how to sync without losing progress.
– Idle: Arenas no longer include FFA templates.
– Idle: Moved the starting location of the levels Huruey’s Castle, War of the Worlds, and Drakemor’s World.
– Idle: Adjusted techs that increase ore sell values. They now increase by a greater amount, and two were changed to increase alloy sell values instead.
– Idle: Added extra levels to mines and army camps so they won’t get maxed out as easily.
– Idle: Video army camp production bonus changed to 20%.
– Idle: The “Abort Level” button now always shows a confirmation dialog, even when no territories are conquered. Thanks to Lunar Creep for reporting this.
– Idle: Fixed number rounding so “999900” will get rounded to “1M” instead of “1000K”. Thanks to hexe1309 for reporting this.
– Idle: Fixed overalpping bonus links in Reconquest level.
– Idle: Fixed a bug if your app restarted while waiting for an arena game that caused the arena to not give its reward.
– Idle: Fixed “can’t upgrade” error when tapping a mine upgrade button rapidly. Thanks to Muli for reporting this.
– Idle: Fixed a bug that could make a power not show that you have it if you cancel the UI.
– Idle: Fixed number suffix for trillions.
– Idle iOS/Android: Fixed a bug in the map caching that could make it have to re-download the map each time you open the app (it should be caching the map on your device to allow for offline play)
– Unity: Fixed in-lined images in discussion posts.
– Unity: Entering invalid numbers into card settings now gives an appropriate failure message instead of just using 0.
– Unity iOS/Android: Fixed a bug that could make sockets connect when they didn’t need to. Thanks to Lunar Creep for reporting this.
– Website: Fixed UnityOrUJSOnly error when joining a commerce game from the website. Thanks to AI for reporting this.