Warzone has just been updated to version 4.20.5! This is a small update which fixes a few bugs and makes some minor improvements. This blog post describes what’s changed.
This update is available now on the website. The iOS and Android apps will hopefully be updated in the coming weeks, since I’m dealing with a few bugs that prevent me from building the apps so the timeframe is very variable.
– Unity/UJS: Tweaked layout of Full Settings dialog so it looks better on small devices.
– Unity/UJS: Fixed “load orders card not found” error.
– Unity/UJS: Fixed the “Armies actually deployed each turn” graph from showing 0 on turn 1.
– Unity/UJS: Fixed the clock in NLC games so it uses a dot instead of a colon to separate seconds and partial seconds.
– Unity/UJS: Fixed a bug that made level skipping not work if not signed into an account.
– Unity: When returning to the Main Menu from a game, the My Games section now stays on the page you were browsing instead of always reverting back to page 1. Thanks to OgreZed for reporting this.
– All: It’s no longer possible to invite someone to a tournament who has you on their block list.
– All: Fixed a bug with the “Get all gold stars” achievement.
– All: Exiting history of a finished game no longer takes you back to watching the last turn.
– Website: Fixed a bug that caused an error if you typed a negative number into the entry fee of a coin game.
– UJS: Fixed a bug that rarely made chat messages sometimes append a few characters of gibberish at the end.
– Android/iOS: Push notifications that come in for the active game no longer cause a visible refresh. This fixes the issue of “Refreshing” appearing right after a turn advances, which can block the player tapping Watch.