Season 1 of Clan Wars will kick off on Tuesday at midnight UTC (this is Monday evening for those in negative timezones, like North America.) See this link for your local timezone or for a countdown.
See the Clan Wars announcement if you missed it.
To participate, you just need to be in a clan, and show up at one of the 4 timeslots each day. The timeslots are:
– Midnight UTC
– 6am UTC
– Noon UTC
– 6pm UTC
You can only play one game per day, so pick the time that works best for you, show up, pick the template you want to play, and then play a real-time game.
The season will end when its clan war map, Final Earth, is filled.
Ask Fizzer Anything
I’ll be doing an Ask-Me-Anything livestream on twitch on Tuesday afternoon, likely sometime around 3pm at https://www.warzone.com/Forum/535945-ask-fizzer-anything-tuesday and then watch the answer in the video after it finishes.
As noted in the previous blog post, the first seasons of Clan Wars will have modest rank rewards. The rewards, notably the coin values, will increase as participation rises.
Territory Rewards: Rewards received immediately when your clan earns the required number of territories
– 1 territory: Alloy sell values increased by 10% for two weeks
– 2 territories: Mercenaries are 10% cheaper for two weeks
– 3 territories: Item sell values increased by 10% for two weeks
– 4 territories: Reduced artifact cooldown time by 30% for two weeks
– 6 territories: Army camps boosted by 40% in challenge levels for two weeks
– 10 territories: Armies recieved from caches increased by 10% for two weeks
– 15 territories: Reduced artifact dig times by 20% for two weeks
– 20 territories: AP received from levels increased by 15% for two weeks
– 25 territories: Attacks against you in idle battles reduced by 20% for two weeks
Rank Rewards: Rewards received at the end of the season based on your clan’s final rank.
– 1st: 2000 coins distributed evenly among your clan, 1 rare artifact, 1 of every Idle power
– 2nd: 1000 coins distributed evenly among your clan, 1 rare artifact, 1 multi-level power
– 3rd – 5th: 500 coins distributed evenly among your clan, 2 uncommon artifacts, 2 time warp powers
– 6th – 10th 100 coins distributed evenly among your clan, 1 uncommon artifact, 1 free cache power
– 10th – 20th: 1 uncommon artifact, 1 free cache power