Warzone has just been updated to version 5.09.1! This is a small update as a follow-up to yesterday’s update, which fixes a few bugs and re-generates Warzone Idle levels. This blog post describes what’s changed.
The website and standalone clients have been updated to this version now. The Android and iOS apps will be updated within the next week or so.
– Idle: All levels we re-generated. This could cause costs, asset locations, recipes, etc. to be changed slightly. If you were in the middle of playing a level when you update to this version, you’ll keep playing the old version of the level. But all new levels started after updating will be on the new version of the level. For those keeping track at home, these new versions of the levels are called revision 15. Note if you start a new version of a level, then switch to a device using an older version of Warzone Idle, you won’t be able to play it there. Please update all your devices to the latest version to avoid this.
– Idle: Increased bonus income to be more in line with what people were used to in revision 13.
– Idle: Added template “Small Earth Commander and Bomb Card” to arenas.
– Idle: Fixed techs button buttons from disappearing in battles if you lose all of your mines.
– Website: Fixed error when loading single player custom game while signed out.
– Classic: Fixed public tournament with 0 entry fee and 0 extra coins not charging the creation cost.