Warzone has just been updated to version 5.06.2! This is a small update to fix a few bugs and make some minor improvements.
The website has been updated to this version now. The Android and iOS apps will skip this update and get these features in the next update.
– Idle: Dig sites that you have dug now disappear from the map.
– Idle: Challenge levels now show the elapsed game time at the top.
– Idle: Adjusted drafting formula. Armies drafted over time should remain the same, but they’ll be more evenly spread out and have less variation from the smallest to the biggest.
– Idle: Powers that can’t be claimed are once again hidden from the map, unless it’s a multi-level power in which case it remains to let players know why they can’t pick it up.
– Idle: Fixed a bug that could cause an error when digging for an artifact if not signed in.
– Idle: Fixed the daily bonus giving out Skip Level powers to players with all levels unlocked.
– Idle: Fixed territories or bonuses showing “0 money per second” in the inspect area.
– Idle: Fixed a bug that could cause progress to not be saved when switching between devices.
– Idle UJS: Fixed the mute button not appearing when signed out.
– Idle UJS: Fixed a bug that could delete your data when signing up for an account.