Warzone has just been updated to version 4.09.3! This update fixes several bugs and makes some tweaks to tournaments. This blog post describes what’s changed.
This a server-only update (meaning the Unity client + apps won’t receive this version).
– All: Fixed a bug with the army cap that made your displayed income in the lower right corner show incorrectly after committing your turn.
– All: Coin tournaments now show in the settings how many extra coins the creator provided towards the tournament prize.
– All: When providing 500 or more extra coins to a tournament, the creator can now set any entry fee they want. Thanks to B for the suggestion.
– All: Reduced maximum start time of multi-day public tournaments to 1 day to ensure they start quicker.
– UJS: Fixed a bug when a mod crashed that would cause the error message to not be visible in some cases.
– UJS: Fixed the way partial cards render in Edge and Internet Explorer: since they can’t display masked cards it will simply fade them out instead.
– Unity/UJS: Fixed a bug when a mod passed a non-function when a function was expected that caused it to get a generic error dialog instead of a Mod Crashed dialog. Thanks to Meop for reporting this.
– Unity/UJS: Fixed a bug that allowed the quickmatch leaderboard category dialog be opened multiple times. Thanks to TBest for reporting this.
– Unity: Fixed a bug that could make white territories overlap a map. Thanks to ViralGoat for being the most recent to report this.
– Unity: Fixed a bug when a mod called GetTurn() with a floating point number. Thanks to kevin#1 for reporting this.
– Unity: Fixed a bug that could, in rare cases, cause some new maps to fail to be converted into Unity format. Thanks to Goldtank for reporting this.
– Website: Changed the way app redirects work again so that it’s a better experience for devices without the app installed.
– Website: Fixed color of the wiki link when viewing the settings of a tournament that has highlighted settings. Thanks to number for reporting this.