Warzone has just been updated to 4.07.7! This update contains some bug fixes and minor improvements.
This is a server update only. This means the server updates, as well as the Flash and UJS clients, but not the Unity client or iOS/Android app.
Here’s everything that changed:
– All: When creating fixed team open games, the game now gives a prompt confirming you really want to do this.
– All: Fixed a rare bug when publishing a community level that uses the army cap. Thanks to Panzerelite for reporting this.
– All: Fixed an issue when using the API with the Non Members Can Use Mods flag. Thanks to Krzystof for reporting this.
– All: Fixed a bug with boss4 that caused an error on community level 1157992.
– All: Fixed a rare bug that could cause invite notifications to be delayed and go out after a game had ended.
– Website: Fixed Share On Facebook. Thanks to DanWL for reporting this.
– Website: Fixed a bug that caused signing into an account in UJS or Flash mode to show the Play button immediately after signing in.
– Unity/UJS: When chat has plenty of room, it will give more space to the player’s name. Thanks to TBest for suggesting this.
– UJS: Fixed tooltips getting stuck in Firefox. Thanks to TStorm for reporting this.
– UJS: Fixed bonus links with negative sizes, such as was seen on the United States Big map. Thanks to TStorm for reporting this.
– UJS: Fixed recon card territory highlight. Thanks to Krzystof for reporting this.
– UJS: Fixed the Add/Remove Players button so it at least tells you that it’s not implemented yet instead of not working. Thanks to TBest for reporting this.
– UJS: Fixed issue with opening/closing chat rapidly that would offset the screen. Thanks to TBest for reporting this.
– UJS: Removed the far right vertical line in the Statistics table since it was overlapping the scrollbar. Thanks to TBest for reporting this.
With these fixes, the UJS client is now looking much more solid than before! The next step is to get the Create Game UI working in UJS, so that it won’t have to fall back to Flash like it does today.