WarLight has just been upgraded to 1.06.1. This was a client update only, so it did not require any downtime. If you’re the kind of person who leaves WarLight open all the time, you will need to refresh your browser to pick up the changes.
Here’s a list of what’s changed:
– Tweaked the pop-up animations to be faster for the attack dialog and deployment slider.
– The “Current phase” green arrow now animates between the different phases.
– The location of pop-ups such as cards, history and chat now persist within a game like they did before 1.06.
– Switched to Amazon CloudFront for deliering static content.
– Fixed a bug that caused the “Advanced” portion of the attack/transfer dialog to not stay open between attacks.
– Fixed a bug that was causing the game to extend off the bottom on screens with low vertical resolutions, such as netbooks.
– Fixed a bug that caused errors when using history’s “Hide orders” check-box.
– Fixed a bug that caused an error when clicking on the ocean when previewing a map.
– In games with fog and multi-attack, the attack/transfer dialog no longer shows the “one army” warning.