Warzone has just been updated to version 5.07.4! This is a small release to fix a few bugs and tweak battles a bit. This blog post describes what’s changed.
The website has been updated to this version now. The Android and iOS apps will get this version over the next week or so.
– Battles: Reduced neutral armies created from attacks by 15%.
– Battles: Random sorting of players now re-randomizes after you attack. This keeps a single player from getting too many targets if someone is using random attack mode.
– Battles: Removed the “Most AP” targeting option. This keeps a single player from getting too many targets as targeting should be something that changes throughout the game.
– Battles: Added a note on the battles page that battles require a solid internet connection.
– Battles: Fixed a bug that made assets, such as mines/smelters/armycamps, not be removed when they were attacked.
– Battles: Fixed a bug that could let someone who was partially disconnected persist in the battle.
– Idle: Fixed a bug if you tried to use hospital upgrade artifact to upgrade a hospital that was already upgrading.
– UJS: Fixed a bug that could cause scrollable regions to scroll to the top on their own.