Warzone has just been updated to version 4.14.0! This update brings the new Dark Theme to the game, fixes up the UI throughout many pages of the game, and fixes a few bugs and small improvements. This blog post describes what’s changed.
The website has been updated to this version now. The Android app will receive this version in the coming days, and the iOS app will receive this version in the coming weeks.
As previewed previously, Warzone now has a fresh new look!
In addition to the new theme, I’ve also gone through every page in the entire app and tested how it looks on small devices. The most difficult configuration to support is a 2.5-inch wide phone being held in portrait mode, due to the limited amount of horizontal space. I’m proud to announce that, with this update, all pages work well in this configuration. Prior to this update, some pages looked horrendously awful, such as the level up dialog and the community levels details page. I’m hoping this is a very appreciated change in the long run.
11 years old!
Last week marks 11 years from when I first started making this game, way back in 2008. We’ve come a long ways since then, and we still have a long ways to go!
– Unity/UJS: When making a tournament with a very short start time, the game now warns you that not many people will be have a chance to join.
– All: Level “3 Blind Mice” made slightly easier.
– All: Fixed InvalidOperationException error.
– All: If a game with mods times out more than 10 times in a row, it will be automatically ended by vote-to-end.
– Website: Fixed missing style on forum next to “hidden threads” link.
– Unity: Fixed level up dialog from overlapping alerts. Thanks to Hamstirly for reporting this.
– Unity: Fixed flag on full profile page.
– Unity: Fixed a bug with changing accounts with the chat room open. Thanks to Beren for reporting this.
– Android/iOS: Fixed the message that appears when a notification arrives while the app is open. Previously, it would always say the game “just advanced” even when it didn’t.
– Android: Fixed a bug that made the hardware back button potentially break the tutorial.