Warzone has just been updated to v4.04.0! This update brings a new look to the Unity app:
As discussed in the previous blog posts, I’ve been working on new graphics for the game based on feedback that people didn’t like the old graphics. Let me know what you think of the new style.
Here’s the complete changelog for this update:
– Unity: Overhauled the look of the app based on feedback.
– Unity: Removed the 3d animation effect between pages.
– Unity: Increased zoom cutoff so that the game won’t be as eager to zoom in.
– Unity: Increased map buffer so more space is available around the edges.
– Unity: Made a change to the way single-player games are saved to take less memory.
– Unity: Fixed “allMaps is null” error.
– Unity: Fixed a bug that could cause an error if a game was closed as it was being loaded.
– Unity iOS/Android: The coin wheel only pops up if an ad is available.
– Website: Fixed the Report Bug page to fit better on small screens. Thanks to Derfellios for reporting this.
– Website: Fixed descriptions of the forums that still said WarLight. Thanks to Derfellios for reporting this.
4.04.1 is now live, too, which updates the website graphics! Let me know what you think of these, too!
This update also fixes up a few things in the Unity app, such as the pull-out buttons becoming gray instead of green.