UPDATE: In the process of a handoff to first two people that responded, but feel free to PM me if you're interested in case either of the two back out.
I'm looking for active players to take over and run Optimum (https://www.warlight.net/Clans/?ID=202
) and Prime (https://www.warlight.net/Clans/?ID=263
), two clans I purchased some time ago but am not active enough to build out and run myself. While I'll retain ownership of the clans (from Warlight's perspective, as I purchased them), you'll have full control without interference from me to build and run them any way you see fit- I will not be part of clan leadership. Any development in those clans will be yours- and if you decide after some time, for whatever reason, to take the clan's members (or some subset thereof) and move to another clan, I won't get in the way- if the clan's participating in any inter-clan stuff at the time, your new group will also be entitled to their slots there.
In short, I'm looking to relinquish absolute control over two clans- just to hand over the reins to interested leaders and see what they do with them.
Here's the catches:
- For the sake of ease of recovery if you go inactive or the clan collapses/etc., my alt in the clan will retain Manager Rights. These Manager Rights will not be used at all unless the other stipulations here are violated and/or there is some clan drama/collapse that absolutely requires me to intervene (even in those cases, I will at the very least talk it over before using MR). Otherwise these accounts will remain inactive and will not participate in clan leadership. This is just to save me the trouble of having to contact Fizzer if I need to resume control over the clan.
- You're stuck with the clan names as Warlight does not allow for them to be changed.
- If you go inactive, you either hand over the reins to a new leader (to whom these terms will still apply) or notify me so I can figure it out.
- The clan doesn't have a political focus and its actions are in some way related to the actual game Warlight.
- The clan is not actively disruptive to the larger community.
There's also some things I'd like
(for Optimum and Prime to remain connected in some way, for you to use the shared Optimum/Prime Discord channel I set up a long time ago, for these clans to be at least somewhat focused on strategy) but my main interest is in just handing these clans over to competent leaders so those purchases don't go absolutely wasted. In light of that, if you think any of the stipulations above is excessive, we can negotiate. Ideally I just want people to take these clans and do their own things with them- hopefully contributing to the larger community in the process.
If interested, PM me so we can discuss a bit. I would like to hand over control of these clans to new leaders this weekend. Just one person to run Optimum, one person to run Prime.
Edited 10/27/2017 18:15:04