What is the maximum amount of points you could get in a single game? This question was asked earlier today, so I started counting. There are a few simple rules I've decided to implement, and I'd love to see someone improve the number even further. I'm sure it's possible.
First of all, the rules.
1) All achievements that a player gets during the game count towards the point total
2) All achievements got during the game, have to be related to the game. If you happen to have rated 499 maps and the map you're playing on is the 500th map you're rating for the achievement, that counts. If you complete the Crazy Challenge during the game, it doesn't, as it's a separate warzone game.
3) You may choose exactly who is playing in the game and determine the outcome beforehand. This is theoretical after all.
4) If playing in a tournament game, the points from winning the tournament are not counted.
Now, given the following assumptions:
- You are level 20
- You created the game
- One person in the game has invited you to warzone
- You have invited three persons in this game to warzone; a level 14, a level 29 and a level 49 player who are on 99% to the way to the next level and who happen to get an achievement in this particular game, boosting them to the next level
- A person you invited to warzone, buys a membership during this game
- The game uses normal killrates
- The game uses a high luck factor
- You win by eliminating at least three people on the last turn
- The game features all the cards
- The game is a coin game
- The game is played in a tournament
- You win the game
You can get the following achievements:
Control 100 armies
Control 200 armies
Control 1000 armies
Create a multi-player game
Defeat a level X player
Delay card master
Emergency Blockade Master
Invite a friend
Invite 5 friends
Invite 15 friends
Made a stack of 100 armies
Made a stack of 200 armies
Made a stack of 1,000 armies
Play Warzone from two platforms
Play Warzone from three platforms
Rate 500 maps
Recycle Emergency Blockade Card
Recycle Gift Card
Resist an attack of 100 or more armies
Resist an attack of 200 or more armies
Shared on Facebook
Someone you invited reached level 15
Someone you invited reached level 30
Someone you invited reached level 50
Someone you invited purchased a membership
Take a 1 with 1
Take a 2 with 2
Take a 3 with 3
Well Timed Victory
Win 10 ranked games
Win a FFA coin game
Win an FFA with 10 or more players
Win an FFA with 15 or more players
Win an FFA with 20 or more players
Win an FFA with 30 or more players
Win an FFA with 40 or more players
Win a tournament game
Win games on 10 different maps
These achievements are worth about 189500
Note that we have things like 'Win 10 ranked games', instead of 'Win 10,000 ranked games', as we're assuming we're level 20 and this would be contradictory.
Now, for the player selection. We select 3 people who have the levels 14, 29, and 49 respectively to earn the achievements 'A player you invited reached level X'. We also take into account that we get a new achievement for every player we beat because of their level. Then there's the points always get for defeating a player; this number can be multiplied by 225% as we're playing a coin tournament game.
The list looks as follows:
Level 29 - 30550
Level 49 - 32500
Levels 40 to 68 - 27500
Levels 32 to 39 - 26000
Achieving a total of 1,066,150 points for the players we've beaten.
So now, in total, with a single game, we've theoretically earned 1,251,384
points, four wasted hours of Farah's time, and an answer to Knyte's and QB's question.
This gets you from level 20 to level 48.
Edit: Scrap the level 14 and the color superiority achievement; it's inefficient. Total goes up by 5266 points. Total is now 1,256,650
Edit 2: Added Warzone Birthday. Total goes up by 3500 points. Total is now 1,260,150
Edited 7/17/2020 10:14:09