Voting for a candidate who isn't Biden or Trump gives power to the one you like less.
Why would anyone vote for Biden, he has no chance of winning? That's just taking votes away from Amash and giving half a vote for Trump.
See how your logic works? It doesn't matter that most people accept two party rule. Biden will lose in a landslide, hence why Amash is the best candidate to take down Trump for many reasons:
1. Liberals/Progressives need to face the reality that America will never have a Scandinavian-like Welfare state (free healthcare/college).
1a. Amash is almost everything that Liberals/Progressives want besides that: Anti-War, Anti-Drug War, Anti-Corporatist, etc. Consider him the Ron Paul of 2020. Biden is none of these things.
2. Amash is a principled Constitutionalist: he invokes people like Washington/Madison who are almost universally respected in America.
3. Biden has severe mental health issues, any "debate" against Trump would just be a campaign rally for Trump.
4. [For] every disillusioned Republican that votes for this guy there's probably 10 Bernie-or-Busters ready to torpedo Biden's campaign, give Trump another 4 years, watch RBG and Breyer die, and let the SCOTUS go 7-2 for the foreseeable future.
5. By the end of their term if they win, Trump will be 78, Biden will be 82, Amash will be 44. Nobody knows how reliable the health of a man who eats fast food everyday and has a history of drug abuse is, or a man who has had a brain aneurysm is. I'm not talking about 2024. I'm talking about October/November 2020. Remember Trump's last opponent:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4qwry5Ypj4
It's not Biden vs Trump. It's Trump vs whoever decides to run against him. Hopefully that will be Amash.
Edited 4/22/2020 13:26:21