Thanks for everyone who sent feedback, please keep it coming!
I just deployed an update, v4.03.0, which addresses the highest priority feedback you've all sent and fixes a few bugs.
Just like the other Seeking Feedback threads, I'm looking to hear everyone's feedback on the new version or anything related the game at all! Please submit bug reports here: http://warzone.com/ReportBug
Here's what's new:
- Non-members can now play in multi-player games with mods! A member must create the game and use the new "Allow non-members" check box on the Mods page. It costs the game creator 3 coins per player in the game. For example, a 1v1 costs 6 coins whereas a 2v2 costs 12. The first game is free, though, so give it a shot and let me know how well it works!
- The "View full settings" button is now always visible without having to scroll down.
- Fixed a bug that made chat not resize properly.
- Ladders on the Community Dashboard now use your entire browser width. Also removed the green background.
- Added a coin auto game, Small Earth 1 wasteland 5 coins.
- Fixed visuals in level-up dialog over the unlocked maps.
- Highest priority is currently new graphics, which I'm starting to work on. Maybe I'll live-stream some of it.
Let me know what you think!