Thanks for everyone who sent feedback, please keep it coming!
I just deployed an update, v4.01.0, which fixes some bugs and addresses the highest priority feedback you've alls ent.
Just like the other Seeking Feedback threads, I'm looking to hear everyone's feedback on the new version or anything related the game at all! Please submit bug reports here: http://warzone.com/ReportBug
Here's what's new:
- Added "Help" button to the top right menu with links to the wiki, instructions to contact Fizzer, and a way to report bugs.
- When switching between chat tabs, focus is now placed on the text box automatically so you can start typing without having to click first. Thanks to linberson for suggesting this.
- Added a check-box to the settings that stops the coin wheel from popping up on its own. Even when turning this off, the wheel can still be accessed on demand through the Settings menu.
- Added "Zoom cutoff" setting to debug menu. This controls at what level the game feels like the map is zoomed too far out for you to see anything, and therefore it will zoom in when playing animations. If you'd like to experiment with this value, try it out and let me know what value you end up liking.
- Added "Map buffer" setting to the debug menu. This controls how much space is added to the sides of the map. (It's only read when a game loads) If you'd like to experiment with this value, try it out and let me know what value you end up liking.
- Fixed a bug with mods in commerce games that try to set player's gold levels. Thanks to dabo1 for reporting this. As a side-effect of this fix, gold being awarded to players will now show up as an order at the end of every turn. The code for mods to get a player's gold is now updated, see the wiki.
- Fixed a bug that made the chat panel disappear off the bottom if your window was re-sized to be too small. Thanks to Muli for reporting this.
- Fixed redirect from /Play to /SinglePlayer. Thanks to linberson for reporting this.
- Fixed a bug that could cause a "too many vertices" error when selecting extremely large bonuses on extremely large maps.
- Fixed spacing on the maps page. Thanks to Taran for reporting this.
- Fixed an error with the airlift card when closing it via hotkey. Thanks to rlhull6 for reporting this.
- Fixed a bug that made AIs in multi-player games with mods sometimes unable to commit orders.
- Fixed "Chat disposed" error. Thanks to EQReport for reporting this.
The iOS app is finally live! The process of coming up with new graphics is underway (See https://www.warzone.com/Forum/288404-new-warzone-design-megathread
). I need to fix the app so it looks correct on the iPhone X, I have a few misc bugs on my list to address, 8 mod-related bugs, then about 20 feature improvements I plan to make based on feedback from these threads.