Thanks for everyone who sent feedback, please keep it coming!
I just deployed an update, v4.01.1, which fixes some things and hopefully also speeds up the WebGL client.
Just like the other Seeking Feedback threads, I'm looking to hear everyone's feedback on the new version or anything related the game at all! Please submit bug reports here: http://warzone.com/ReportBug
Here's what's new:
- Switched to the non-WebAsembly version of the WebGL client by default, since it seems to run faster, even if it loads slower. If you were having slowdowns with WebGL, can you try again now and let me know if it's better, worse, or the same?
- Removed green background behind forum.
- Added version number of the app to Help menu.
- Fixed wrapping on forum page so it doesn't overflow the green box.
- Fixed a bug that allowed Rematch to make a game that didn't auto-start. Thanks to petersrule for reporting this.
- Fixed a bug that could cause an error if you double-tapped the Load Template button. Thanks to Rogz for reporting this.
- Fixed a bug that sometimes made Chat appear underneath Players. Thanks to Muli for reporting this.
- When inviting players to a game, long names are now truncated so they don't appear super small.
This update is for standalone + website only, mobile devices will skip this one.
- Bug fixes remain the highest priority
- After that, I need to get an iOS update out to make the iPhone X render correctly, a few minor bug fixes, and to get the latest features in such as the ability to turn off coin wheel, help menu, etc.
- New graphics voting is underway. I will soon tally the votes and narrow down finalists.