@farah with 99 percent luck it also evens out in the long run
Yup, just takes a very very large sample. 0% WR, on the other hand, doesn't. 0% WR, combined with ME instead of MME makes a better template imo; and no need to play hundreds of games to get an accurate rating on a 99% luck template.
When your at -5.1 cumulative luck and your opponent is at 3.9 by turn 4 I say luck has a pretty big role in it.
Looking at an individual game, this might happen, though evening out is something that is always to be expected. Again, larger sample, more accurate rating with a more enjoyable template.
If it's the difference between you missing your first bonus and them getting theirs it's basic game as long as they don't play absolutely awful.
A first turn 3-bonus with 2 picks is an 80% chance. You know what you sign up for by going for it. It's a matter of risk analysis. You ask yourself "is it worth to go for a 3v2 here". And yes, in 20% of the cases, you fail that ftb. You knew that beforehand.
Edited 5/9/2016 18:05:36