The in-game settings panel has the ability to highlight notable settings.
This is useful for multiple reasons. First, it helps reduce the amount of time it take to read and digest the settings of a game by drawing your attention to the settings that you care about the most. Second, it also helps new players who aren’t yet experienced enough with Warzone to know what all of the different settings mean. These players can be alerted to the ones they might want to pay the closest attention to.
 Default Criteria
Settings are highlighted if any of the following criteria are met:
- If an overridden bonuses value is raised or lowered by more than 5 armies
- If multi-attack is enabled
- If the sanction card’s percentage is negative
- If offensive or defensive kill rate is non-standard
- If the direct boot or vote-to-boot time is very low
- If vacations are not honored
- If a custom scenario is used
- If the fog level is higher than normal fog
- If the army cap is enabled