Clan league 6 is not over, but progressing far:https://www.warlight.net/Forum/76938-clan-league-6-official-thread
What I need is to know who will be playing next league.
I have gotten interest in next league from: G Spot, Ohms, Coalition of Role Playing friends. I think there are more as well.
I will also need a scoring/update person for each Division. It appears LEA will move to C, so we will need someone new to do that in D. Master Turtle will be in B, so we need someone from C, unless the LEA person wants to do that again. Lolo/Wakanarai can decide on who wants to do A perhaps. Anyway, if you want to do recaps please let me know. I do want the sheets to be the same next time, so we will need to have Lolo provide that template next time around so it all looks standard.
Here is a breakdown of the process I will use to transition from League 6 to 7:
1) Call for what clans are in/out next season
2) Find people to keep score in each division (may tweak based on undecided promotions/relegations from 6
3) Wait for finish league 6
4) Call for rosters in 7 (players not assigned to templates, just a list of people who will likely play so we can weed out alts)
5) vote on templates (Division A votes on them, but any clan leader in league 6 can nominate 1 template not in current league)
6) Call for lineups
7) create scoring sheets based on lineups
8) create tournaments with lineups
I will do a write up for new clan league leaders as well, as division D was anything but smooth this time to get going
EDIT - Master list of who is in/out:IN
The Russian Juggernauts
League of Nations
Appalachian Warlight Federation
General Chou Frise Winter Wonderland Brigade
If we have a large number if new clans (most of these follow through), then there will be Two Divisions for the new ones, with a single promotion from each. So basically, it operates the same as Frank's promotion league.
Edited 8/6/2015 18:54:43