Welcome to Wolves - the fun party game that has gripped the forum. Except the fourth edition has a twist; you will all be in cells!
The wolves will be spread about amongst your cells, so it will be your job to work out who is evil. Each cell may have no wolves, or equally it may have one or more wolves. Numbers-dependent, there may also be neutral roles, but only those people will know if they're on the side of the village, on the side of the wolves or playing for themselves!
You can only win when you've eliminated all threats to the village AND other cells, but a friendly word of warning; you WILL NEED TO co-operate, at least to start with, to rid the place of the threats you face.
Roles in Play:
Seer - Cannot be used on own cell
Angel - Cannot be used on yourself
Vigilante - Can be used on anyone
Muse - Will copy their role, but will retain their cell
Wolf - Can kill at night, if they wish
Jester - This role involves TRYING to get yourself lynched. If you succeed in the first 5 days, you will be re-born (as another role).
Survivor - This role simply involves getting to the end game. You can win with the wolves or with the village.
Serial Killer - You can kill one player per night. Immune from being killed at night (can only be lynched).
Retributionist - Tasked solely to destroy one player, your aim is to out-live the selected target.
Elder - Can change one vote per day phase. (Change Players C vote from Player A to Player B)
The number of neutrals in this game is somewhere between 0 & 50 :PRULES:
1. Votes to be announced in the thread in bold and in capials. DO NOT EDIT YOUR VOTE POST. If you want to correct something in it, then quote it & edit the quote. Any edited vote posts will be at the detriment to the team you are on, even if it is just to correct spelling or grammar.
2. Only mails sent from me are official. If you fall for anything claiming to be from me, unlucky.
3. It goes without saying, but do not try to ruin the game please. If you are in any doubt as to what is or isn't acceptable, drop me mail. No screenshots, no hacking accounts, no dead chat, no alts. Aside from the humorous smileys or gifs posted when you're dead, keep your theories/rants/accusations to yourself until after the game is complete. Again, any deadchat in the thread that I feel oversteps the line or hints at anything, will be followed by a punishment to the remaining members of your team. Basically - do not use the thread too much when you are dead.
4. Deadlines: The deadlines in this game will be announced for both day & night actions. Some of you will have special actions, so make sure you are aware of the deadlines! Night actions can be sent in in advance, and changed at any point prior to the end of the night phase.
5. All night actions must be received by mail to me before the night deadline. I will try to collect decisions from wolf chat, but it is your responsibility to make sure I know who you want to use your actions on (if relevant).
6. Chatting outside the game is accepted. Bear in mind, though, that the wolves will, of course, lie to you, I'd imagine.
7. Missing 2 votes in a row = death. Missing 3 votes in total also = death. I may extend it to 4 if the game goes on a long time. This is to discourage inactivity.
8. Just have fun! It's designed as a fun game, so enjoy it!
- Game 1http://warlight.net/Forum/Thread?ThreadID=53296
- Game 2http://warlight.net/Forum/Thread?ThreadID=55970
- Game 3
Edited 12/11/2014 11:25:40