Hi, I recently detected a person cheating by using 2 accounts (Novio and Abraham) in the same FFA game. I am sharing my evidence below of them cheating and need your opinion on 2 things:
a) Based on my evidence below, do you agree that they cheated?
b) I have reported them to warzone admin. Will admin usually act on it or ignore?
Novio account: https://www.warzone.com/Profile?p=21141900354
Abraham account: https://www.warzone.com/Profile?p=81141900488
Game they cheated against me: https://www.warzone.com/MultiPlayer?GameID=28844125
Evidence of cheating:
Novio and Abraham clearly cheated as they are being controlled by the same person. here are the multiple reasons as proof:
1) They colluded from move 1
2) Their modus operand is for Abraham to tank and lose most of the time, while Novio farms and wins almost all the time
3) Right after I surrendered, Abraham also surrendered immediately despite it being an even fight between Abraham and Novio.
4) They come from the same country and were created on exactly the same day
5) They played almost the same number of FFA games of all types. Abraham played slightly less because he also used other accounts like Harry and Ramses too.
6)Novio has an unusually high win rate of more than 50% in almost all FFAs, this is very unlikely over many games and likely due to cheating (1 player controls 2 accounts)
7) Abraham's decent playing standard is not reflected in his close to 0 win rate, clearing an indication of assisting Novio.
8) MOST IMPORTANTLY (for Warzone admin), please check all FFA games Novio and Abraham played together. Probably almost all their FFA games are played together.