Parsing through this thread, I think a charitable interpretation of what TianO is saying is:
- The warning TianO received was not clear as to what the evidence was
- TianO didn't have an avenue for disputing the warning and the vote invalidation
- DimitrisWingo, TianO, Roses, and Rose are not the same person
- The policies are enforced inconsistently: if those are all TianO's alts, then why aren't they banned from the 1v1 ladder where more than one of them is active?
- Unicorn Island rightfully received the most votes and should be the Seasonal template
- It's only a coincidence that those three accounts voted the same way
Assuming I got that right, it seems TianO would be best off privately resolving these concerns with an admin or mod (or just DMing Fizzer with a short, non-aggressive message). They could probably outline for TianO what evidence they have that the votes were made by the same person (my guess is that the admins have records of these accounts being logged into from the same IP, maybe even when the votes were submitted). TianO could then rebut this evidence and supply any evidence TianO has that TianO didn't log into those accounts and vote multiple times (e.g., proof that these are separate people, anything that explains why they voted similarly- like a private message thread where they were discussing their preferences).
If TianO is indeed innocent and those votes going the same way was a coincidence (or the result of collusion that didn't
amount to vote manipulation), then it's kind of mean for people to pile on to TianO and tell him to eat a snickers for being (imo, rightfully) a bit peeved and apparently not being great with words. It seems like this thread won't be a productive place to resolve whatever disputes there are right now.
If TianO did
manipulate the votes, the best option is to simply not try those sorts of shenanigans. Even if you- for some reason- take an unwarrantedly and disproportionately sophisticated approach to just mess with seasonal ladder votes, I doubt you would be able to sneak past Fizzer and the admins. It's one thing to hide an alt from other players and a completely different ballgame to try and pull a fast one on the site's admins, who can easily log and investigate every single interaction you have with Warzone and flag suspicious behavior. So, if you actually did this, TianO, you should be pretty happy you got off with just a warning.
/2c; I don't have the facts of this case
Edited 7/27/2020 22:35:10