Thanks for everyone who sent feedback, please keep it coming!
I just deployed an update, v4.02.0, which addresses the highest priority feedback you've all sent and fixes a few bugs.
Just like the other Seeking Feedback threads, I'm looking to hear everyone's feedback on the new version or anything related the game at all! Please submit bug reports here: http://warzone.com/ReportBug
Here's what's new:
- Unity: Added an option to the settings to allow caching maps on the device. This is useful for mobile devices to save bandwidth. All platforms get this setting except WebGL, since browsers cache the files automatically.
- Unity: Sorted the Quickmatch Templates page so that checked templates are at the top.
- Unity: Added a View button to the Quickmatch Templates page so you can see a template's full details.
- Unity: Added a button to the Create Game page that allows viewing the currently selected map.
- Unity: If you're in more than 15 games, the multi-player tab now shows your game in 15-game increments to keep the page running smoothly.
- Unity: Fixed a bug with the "Zoom cutoff" setting in the debug menu. It now won't zoom to a value higher than desired.
- Unity: Fixed a bug with the Report Bug page that made it not create mail threads.
- Unity: Fixed "timer is null" error. Thanks to Champ for reporting this.
- Unity: Fixed a bug that let audio sometimes play even when disabled. Thanks to Arand0mPlayer for reporting this.
- Website: Widened the center column of the Clan page.
- Website: The ladder page now stretches to use the entire browser width. Thanks to ps for reporting the layout problem on this page.
- Website: The Create Coin Game page now scrolls the templates list so the page doesn't get too long.
- Website: Fixed the padding at the top of the menu on the website when opened from a device.
- The "Win on X different maps" achievements are no longer checked after every game, and instead get checked 20-30 minutes later when your profile updates. This helps to fix the performance problem that people encountered when ending games (commonly referred to as "surrendering is slow").
- Removed "Created by a mod" text from GameOrderEvents since they're used by commerce games now, which isn't related to mods. Thanks to dabo1 for reporting this.
- Currently 0 bugs on my list! (other than mod-related bugs, which I still have a few of)
- iOS update will be sent to Apple soon. Just need to finalize the logic for the iPhone X related changes. Thanks to Muli for helping out with this.
- New graphics voting is underway. I will soon tally the votes and narrow down finalists.
On android app chat menu has today moved from center a bit to right,
This will be fixed now in 4.02. Sorry about that.
so you oversaw this?
You're right, you reported it first.
Could there be an option for "group-chat" where you can open a chat-window ingame with selected players?
Better chat support has been something I've wanted for a long time. Please vote on this on Uservoice.
gmail always filters the emails of warzone out
I think it just takes time. Hit the "not spam" button to help train it. You can also create a whitelist (on gmail that's done with a filter and the "never spend to spam" box checked)
I think the “Store“ on android app is really bad designed
Certainly there are more improvements to be made. For one thing, there isn't enough to spend coins on. But people are buying things nonetheless.
Could you please move the "full settings" button to the top?
Maybe the dialog just needs to be made bigger? How far below the fold is the button?
IMO non membership purchases should just be wz coins only. It would encourage more folks to spend money
Every step you add to the purchase process will reduce sales, guaranteed. If you require them to buy coins THEN spend the coins, you're adding an extra step. I don't see a problem with supporting both methods, that way everyone gets what they want.
It is odd to see the notifications that say An idea you supported has been denied...when I just commented on them
Yeah, sounds like a bug on Uservoice. They probably just say "you supported" on every email, regardless of how you interacted with the idea.