Thanks for everyone who sent feedback, please keep it coming!
I just deployed an update, v4.00.8, which is mostly a bugfix release.
Just like the other Seeking Feedback threads, I'm looking to hear everyone's feedback on the new version or anything related the game at all! Please submit bug reports here: http://warzone.com/ReportBug
- Fixed memory leaks.
- Fixed pages that upload images in chrome. Thanks to knyte for reporting this.
- Fixed the forum submit button re-enabling after an error occurs. Thanks to kyte for reporting this.
- Fixed a bug in Flash games with no human player.
- Fixed a bug with quickmatch that made it not give you new games while you were waiting for an opponent to pick a color in an existing game. Thanks to Matt431 for reporting this.
- Fixed a bug that caused an error if a template with vote-to-boot enabled was submitted to Quickmatch. Thanks to Kezzo for reporting this.
- Fixed multi-player dashboard filter in Internet Explorer. Thanks to Zazzlegut for reporting this.
- Fixed profile pages for players with long names and no spaces. Thanks to DanWL for reporting this.
- On the community dashboard page, aligned the bottom of the top two boxes. Thanks to TBest for suggesting this.
- "You're about to get booted" push notifications are no longer sent to players on vacation. Thanks to Master of the Dead for reporting this.
- The quickmatch template "Multi-attack MME Light Fog LD" now honors vacations.
- The boxes on the multi-player tab now reflect colors you've changed. Thanks to Momus for suggesting this.
- On the community levels page, moved the labels to align with the thumbnail so it looks more consistent. Thanks to TBest for reporting this.
- Added memory tracker to help find memory leaks. Accessible through the debug menu.
The iOS app was submitted to Apple on Friday morning and I'm still waiting to hear back from them. In the meantime, I'm working on implementing your feedback. Bug fixes have priority, and this release fixed nearly all bugs that have been reported to me other than mod-related bugs. Mod-related fixes will be in the next update, along with the highest priority feature requests.
News about new graphics will come in a few days.