Thanks for everyone who sent feedback, please keep it coming!
I just deployed an update, v4.00.6, which is a step towards getting the new iOS app released.
Just like the other Seeking Feedback threads, I'm looking to hear everyone's feedback on the new version or anything related the game at all! Please submit bug reports here: http://warzone.com/ReportBug
- It's now easier for new players to jump into multi-player games on iOS/Android. When a new player first tries to play multi-player, instead of being required to set up an account with an email+password+name, they only have to enter a name. This creates an account for them that they can use from that device and play both MP and SP. They can still upgrade to a full account by setting up an email/password later so they can take that account to other devices.
- Removed the rule that made it so everyone can lose a coin game. If everyone in a coin game doesn't play until the auto boot timer, it will now pick a random winner just like it does in a non-coin game.
- Removed "Obfuscated email" field.
- Added a cancel button to the "Do you want to overwrite this template" question.
- Fixed a bug that caused an error if you closed the lobby just as the game was starting. Thanks to Gaen for reporting this.
- Fixed mis-aligned "X" images on multi-player dashboard. Thanks to emk9 for reporting this.
- Fixed the Play button so the text is centered better.
- Fixed other small bugs in the Unity app.
If all goes well I'll submit the new iOS app to Apple tonight. Then back to bug fixing and implementing the most frequently suggested features from these threads for the next update.
News about new graphics will come in about a week.
Edited 11/23/2017 20:11:38