Since I've been on WarLight for so long (beta version trophy biches!), through the years I've amassed enormous amount of knowledge and experience about clans, being member of more than 20 clans (including such notorious ones as DARKLORDS, XS, The Lost Wolves and 101st) I sure know best.
So do you wonder what clans you should join? Which are good, and which are bad? I'm sure you'll find this post informative!
- a clan that truly cares about their skill. Vast majority of their players hit #1 on at least one ladder. This led to loads of criticism towards them, but haters gonna hate. If you know your WarLight well enough, this is the clan for you.M'Hunters
- brainchild of Norman, the Wunderwaffe maker, which is the best WL AI. If you want to be taught WL as well as the bot, and you believe you are the bestest player on the whole site, it's the clan for you.MASTER Clan
- they have some noobs in them like MoD, Jefferspin and Timinator, and they ripped their clan icon from After_Dark, but otherwise a chill clan.DARKLORDS
- #1 on clan list and 500+ members stands for something. And this something is infinite POOOWEERRR
For more information, consult these threads: https://www.warlight.net/Forum/122641-front-macroscope-darklords
tl;dr: EMBRACE THE DARKNESSFelidae
- cats rule; dogs drool! Nothing else to add, amirite?Outlaws
- being in this clan you feel true spirit of being an outlaw
on a wild west! Yee-haw!Cats
- see abovewaco inc.
- the funnest community on the whole site; the mighty waco mmmThe Juggernauts Clan
- a secret community of elite rumoured-to-be-retired players. A home for dunga, nich, Pulsey, DR. Love and other great WL players.
- their only decent player was Semicedevine but they got rid of him. Wewlad.CORP
- they can buy a new clanpage as many times as they want, but that won't change fact it's a noob clan with theme that makes them look like a bunch of weaboos.
Not much has changed since the times of this thread, unfortunately: https://www.warlight.net/Forum/94411-3-core-reasons-join-corp-4-auxilliary?Offset=0German Warlords
- there already is a german-speaking clan, foools!Union of Soviet Socialist Republics
- really guys?French Community
- it's a French clan. And no Napoleon around to redeem it.Icelandic Turtles
- a clan that nobody wants to join, as proven by having only 1 member more than they had a year ago. Plus even the good players there actually suck ( https://www.warlight.net/MultiPlayer?GameID=12699875
- extremely immoral clan, shielding famous clan hijackers, ladder system gamers and account stealers. Their skill level isn't too great either, despite what would Blowfly's membership imply. There's really no reason why anyone would bother with that clan.FCC
- all of their good players get booted - either out of clan (Bayern München) or from games (Omniscient). For no reason. There's literally no reason why any self-respecting players would join them.Apprentice
- don't believe in anything they say. It's a fake clan and they will force you into unconditional allegiance to MASTER Clan. And they didn't even stylize it properly (like "APPRENTICE Clan" or something). So lazy.Preußen Garde
- I can't say a good thing about traitors of Republic of Two Nations! At least they aren't The Third Rike.[T4R]
- ...because they are, duhWG
- their clan leader is a horrible troll, destroying Clan League for other clans that he doesn't like: https://www.warlight.net/MultiPlayer/Tournament?ID=15874
(look what happened at Poon Squad's and DARKLORDS' teams!)The Brotherhood Clan
- inactive ex-leaders of TJC decided they want to be inactive in another clan. Enough said.
Edited 2/21/2017 23:05:16