This is a more innovated , Challenger/Champion system. The challenger competes with the champion. The goal is to be the champion for the longest possible time. Please read the rules and know what you are getting into before signing up. Rules:
1. Signing up to the thread means you agree to the rules.
2. 3 day autoboot and Vacations settings are honoured!
3. There is a pre-determined list of 10 templates, The winner of each game gets to choose which template can be played. A winner can't pick the same template twice. Example: Winner can't choose 1v1 ladder for game 1 and choose it for game 2. He/She must wait to win her/him next 10 games to pick that same template again. If you win all 10 templates, You are added to the Greatest Of All Time (GOAT)
4. Stalling or just poor sportmanship (E.g raging at someone with violent language for a bad turn or losing game) will lead to a blacklist and banning from any events I hold in the future.
5. I can change the pre-determined list anytime I want. The only time I can change is when a champion has lost, These will maybe be 1-2 template swaps, I'm sure it won't be anything major. I will only do a template changes for the following reasons: (1) A template seems just boring and over-played (2) A new template has been created which needs exposure e.g African elitism by mod. (3) Put in a template that can test other players skills. E.G I could bring in Snow Mountains Multi-Attack
6. The event hoster which is me, Can only create the games. I could be lazy and get someone from my clan to do it if I give consent. This is to ensure no rigged settings can be done to make the game unfair. It's encouraged when a game is finished that a mail OR a post on the forums highlighting the game is done to me to keep a fast pace to organising games for the next people.
7. First come , First Serve! The List of challengers will be done from top to bottom by who wants to play first. If you leave and OR re-join at any time, You will be starting from the bottom. It's encouraged that if you don't or can't play anymore you leave the challengers list and free up the space for people who actually want to play.
8. TERMS = (1) Champion = The person who holds the belt.
(2) Challenger = Someone who is challenging for the champions belt.
(3) GOAT = Someone who clears up the template list and has been thoroughly tested hopefully on most skills on different templates, Showing the skill to adapt and play well. It's a distinguished list.
Edited 10/30/2016 03:54:58