I'm looking for guys who want to do some work on the Wunderwaffe.
- Not on my blacklist (I blacklist everyone back who has blacklisted me, else it's hard to get on it)
- Knowledge about standard WarLight play (https://docs.google.com/document/d/1NyhCpIQKShAbWGXicO_ph9whV_UyMS-3a7_re0C7R8Y/edit?pref=2&pli=1#heading=h.g1s8mzy7wor0
- Some jobs that need to be done need good programing knowledge while others need strong WarLight knowledge and a "mathematical mindset". The more a job needs programming knowledge the less it needs WarLight knowledge and vice versa.
- I grant commit rights to the github repository https://github.com/Norman1/WarLightAI
- We break down the stuff that can get improved into work packages, maybe discuss stuff and then someone gets assigned to this and gets the job done.
- Build in the fog remover component again (Programming knowledge required)
- Make the expansion algorithm capable to look into future configurations (Programming knowledge required)
- Optimize the heuristics for evaluating bonuses (WarLight knowledge required)
- Optimize the move order (WarLight knowledge required)
Goal isn't to make a bot which can compete against top level players however a bot which plays sound in every situation, for example:
- The bot picks the bonuses from best to worst without doing something like a "pick 6 counters pick 4 or 5".
- The bot plays it's order priority immediately when he wants first order without saving it for a future more important turn.