What do you believe is the most important quality/skill of players in No-Luck games?
You can only pick 1. (For each ladder type, if you want to pick more than one.)
- Starting Locations (Including 4th and 5th picks)
- Card Use (Knowing when to use/save cards.)
- Understanding of Attack Order
- Overall Deployment Strategy
- Overall Offensive Strategy
- Overall Defensive Strategy
- Communication (Only if in team games.)
Let's say the average skill of 4 players is about equal, with minor differences.
In my opinion, in 1v1 Starting Locations is the most imortant.
In 2v2 and 3v3, Communication is key.