Hi, not sure if this is related to what went on last night, but I seem to be having some sort of a cookie issue in the newest version of Firefox (v. 40.0.2) using warlight.net since last night. No games load up using Firefox, they just go to a black screen. IE seems to work, but that's because I don't use IE as a primary browser and have no cookies.
I also noticed that the games themselves used to be insecure (i.e. http) instead of secure (https), which they are today, along with the rest of the whole site now
I didn't have this issue or have games being HTTP instead of HTTPS, with my Firefox, which is also up-to-date. The was an update for it about 2-3 days ago, if you've not downloaded or installed it.
I was in a game when this happened and got a new error message every 5 mins or every time I tried to reconnect sockets or submit orders. Only 1 or 2 of about 50 error reports actually got sent.
Edited 8/19/2015 08:18:01