My lag issue description:
1. I have been occasionally playing over the past several months using Chrome, now Version 89.0.4389.90 (Official Build) (64-bit). OS is Windows 10 Version 2004 (OS Build 19041.867). Game executed flawlessly at all times regardless of map or any other option with no lag whatsoever at any time.
2. As described above, about two weeks ago, game started performing poorly to the point of unplayability, eg. clicking on an owned territory to distribute armies would take about three seconds for the army to show up. Scrolling in or out of zoom and anchoring cursor to navigate about would lock the map for several seconds. This was universal regardless of map.
3. As suggested above, swapped browser to Microsoft Edge Version 89.0.774.54 (Official build) (64-bit). Game worked flawlessly once again.
4. Got tired of swapping browsers to periodically watch a V-Log I was still listening to on Chrome on the Rumble website so I navigated to the website on Edge in a new tab and closed out Chrome. This reintroduced the horrendous lag on the game on Edge.
5. Closing Edge and reopening did not help
6. Rebooting machine, an HP laptop, did not help.
Let me know if you need anything to assist in troubleshooting efforts. (I am an engineer; a computer user, not a computer engineer or coder.) If I hit F12, Console tab, there are 3 yellow warnings with links that have https://warzonecdn.com/js
extensions, and one red error with a .js and addsbygoogle in the address stating failed to load resource:net::ERR_BLOCKED_BY_CLIENT. (this is near endpoint of my computer knowledge. Detailed instructions would be appreciated beyond this point for me)
Thanks for your help.
Edited 3/19/2021 07:18:33