<< Back to Warzone Idle Forum   Search

Posts 1 - 20 of 20   
Artifacts: 10/20/2020 14:19:41


krinid 
Level 60
Report
Has anyone found an Artifact yet? If so, what map & which artifact?

I played Floating Rocks again yesterday after the update, something quick to see if I could find something, and there were no artifacts.
Artifacts: 10/20/2020 14:33:06


hukutka94
Level 34
Report
I have a dig site on Geopolotics as bonus from "French Africa" and also second dig site as bonus from "French Empire". Just began playing it, so will get artifacts not very soon.
Oh, I just found the third dig site on this map - Bonus from "Revolution"!
https://i.imgur.com/kNOuqoU.png

Oh, I found 4th dig site and will be able to unlock it soon! :-)
https://i.imgur.com/RJZMfSN.png

Edited 10/21/2020 11:16:58
Artifacts: 10/21/2020 12:20:18


hukutka94
Level 34
Report
Just got to my first dig site... this will take some time to accomplish!
https://i.imgur.com/P2n9xRo.png
Artifacts: 10/26/2020 14:17:54


krinid 
Level 60
Report
Ok, on Europe 1066 AD now ... and I see dig sites, but now the Hospitals are missing.

Anyone else on this level? Are there supposed to be Hospitals? Do other levels have both dig sites and hospitals?
Artifacts: 10/26/2020 14:40:15

dwaynerudd 
Level 58
Report
I'm on Europe 1066, started 4 days ago, have hospitals and artifacts. First hospital was in vitebsk, first artifact in tribe of finns.
Artifacts: 10/26/2020 16:10:52


krinid 
Level 60
Report
Thanks, b/c of your guidance I kept playing and reached Vitebsk, and found the Hospital. For some reason the hospitals didn't show up on a fog buster but did show up when I actually arrived there. I've seen this happen before with other structures as well, although it's not consistent.
Artifacts: 10/26/2020 16:25:25

dwaynerudd 
Level 58
Report
Fog was working really funny for me on this map. before I had even used fog buster, it was showing me a couple territories I shouldn't have been able to see. If I recall, I could see vitebsk, but not the hospital.

Are artifact dig sites the same? tribe of finns dig site gave me 100% chance of common.
Artifacts: 10/26/2020 16:55:52

Splat
Level 58
Report
No, I assume it depends on the level. I'm on feldmere and I have 3 with guaranteed commons and one with an 89% chance of an uncommon and 11% chance of common. I think they're the same each time you play the same level, unless Fizzer changes the maps, for each individual site, but throughout the map, they're not guaranteed to be the same tier of dig site.
Artifacts: 10/26/2020 17:26:37


hukutka94
Level 34
Report
I can confirm they are different. I have found 2 types of dig sites on geopolitics. One is poor/common/uncommon/rare and second is common/uncommon with almost even chances
Artifacts: 10/26/2020 18:00:49

Mithrandir
Level 43
Report
@Krinid I experienced the same thing on Copper Creek Castle. I had never seen a hospital, but I used a fog buster and looked around. I was surprised not to see any, so I kept playing. When I got next to it, I finally saw it. I figured I must have just missed it before, but if you had the same problem, it is probably a bug.
Artifacts: 10/26/2020 18:27:20

Splat
Level 58
Report
It might be the browser you're using. I use Google Chrome and I haven't experienced that issue. I did Far Land after the hospital update and all of the uncovered items and buildings were visible to me. Even after using 3 fog busters to reveal the map, I saw them all.

I'm currently replaying feldmere, and I see both hospitals and dig sites. Though I didn't use a fog buster this run.

Edited 10/26/2020 18:30:05
Artifacts: 10/26/2020 20:51:12

Mister_Wolfy
Level 58
Report
I have 4 artifacts (2 common (Bonus Money Boost, Fog Buster), 2 poor (Supercharge Mine, Mine Discount)), but I cannot find a function to swap in the Mine Discount, even if I'm trying to swap it in for my bonus money boost. I'm not sure if this is a bug or not. My Fog Buster and Supercharge Mine are in cooldown, so maybe it has something to do with that? But even then, I would think I'd be able to swap the Money boost and Mine Discount, because they are both passives. I'll wait out the timers, but I'm worried that equipping an item right now is, as of this current iteration of the game, permanent.
Artifacts: 10/26/2020 22:52:40

Splat
Level 58
Report
Did you try drag and dropping to swap them?
Artifacts: 10/26/2020 22:53:49


Lefty
Level 56
Report
Could be wrong but I thought it was trading in 4 of the same lvl
Artifacts: 10/26/2020 22:56:18


Lefty
Level 56
Report
https://prnt.sc/v7ghc1
if you click on upgrade it tells you exactly what you need to sacrifice in order to upgrade
Artifacts: 10/26/2020 22:59:49

Splat
Level 58
Report
Wolfy is just trying to swap his active artifacts with ones in his inventory, not upgrade them

Edited 10/26/2020 23:00:02
Artifacts: 10/26/2020 23:01:35


Lefty
Level 56
Report
Oh well you can have 4 active, some are passive, if you currently only have 4 there might be something that shows up when you get to 5? Sorry for my confusion.
Artifacts: 10/26/2020 23:16:03

Splat
Level 58
Report
I think you have a typo, the limit is 3 active, and no prompt appears when you get 4 or more, they just go in your inventory. The only artifacts that can't be swapped out are those currently on a cooldown, it does prompt you saying this if you try to do that. I'm assuming this rule put in place so player couldn't abuse the artifacts. For example, if someone had 15 artifacts that each had a cooldown, if this rule wasn't in place, that player could just use all 15 at once, essentially having 15 active slots instead of 3.
Artifacts: 10/26/2020 23:39:46

Mister_Wolfy
Level 58
Report
I did not try to drag and drop, and I realize the limit is 3 active. I was going to try dragging and dropping, but I can't access the Idle portion of the website. Maybe Fizzer is working on it on my account, so I can't access it at the moment? That's just speculation at this point. lol

I was trying to swap 2 passive artifacts (no cooldowns involved), but tbh, it would have been a little bit game-bending? I wanted to swap in the passive money making boost for the passive mine discount briefly, just to see if I could. I suppose I'd be sacrificing the money I would have been making with the other thing, so it's not entirely game breaking.
Artifacts: 10/27/2020 01:35:55

Mister_Wolfy
Level 58
Report
I'm a derp, dragging and dropping works. xD
Posts 1 - 20 of 20