<< Back to Warzone Idle Forum   Search

Posts 1 - 8 of 8   
Time Warp suggestion/idea: 8/1/2020 22:15:39

Sasquatch 
Level 56
I do understand about the limit of only 2 hours when not in the game. I would like to suggest that changing the "Time Warp" to the same time limit (2 hours instead of 1 hour) would help a little bit, but not give the farm away maybe. It is only received once or twice a game if you are lucky with the picking of the 3 doors. Please review and consider this,

As for the, "Draft", very unpredictable, even after many hours (10) offline, it gave me a low 600K + when I am fighting all territories well in the millions. Maybe the amount you battle with should have a effect on it's quantity given. If I am making or buying over 95% of the armies in a fight against over 100 million on the map, it just feels pointless when you only get 100K draft. so maybe this should be factored into the draft amounts given if it is not already?? . When I have to produce millions to take one territory, and all I can get from 300K to 50K from draft, it is slow process, BUT, they are free and it is a draft.

Maybe there will be Techs in the future games to upgrade these?

Thanks Sasquatch...

Edited 8/1/2020 23:13:15
Time Warp suggestion/idea: 8/2/2020 01:46:34

Farah♦ 
Level 60
I would like to suggest that changing the "Time Warp" to the same time limit (2 hours instead of 1 hour) would help a little bit, but not give the farm away maybe. It is only received once or twice a game if you are lucky with the picking of the 3 doors. Please review and consider this,

You can invest AP to increase your idle time. Two hours is not the default!

As for the, "Draft", very unpredictable, even after many hours (10) offline, it gave me a low 600K + when I am fighting all territories well in the millions. Maybe the amount you battle with should have a effect on it's quantity given. If I am making or buying over 95% of the armies in a fight against over 100 million on the map, it just feels pointless when you only get 100K draft. so maybe this should be factored into the draft amounts given if it is not already?? . When I have to produce millions to take one territory, and all I can get from 300K to 50K from draft, it is slow process, BUT, they are free and it is a draft.

The drafts are predictable :) Consider joining the Warzone Discord server to ask around!
Time Warp suggestion/idea: 8/2/2020 18:55:00

Sasquatch 
Level 56
You can invest AP to increase your idle time. Two hours is not the default!

OK, great, thanks. Have not looked that far, can not afford yet. LOL
Time Warp suggestion/idea: 8/2/2020 22:20:45

Sasquatch 
Level 56
I would like to talk about the bottom Pop-Up window.
1) Is it possible to have CHANGE RECIPE on one side or the other and have Smelters/Crafters Pop-Up on the other side filling the Black Area up and alleviating the need to always move the CHANGE RECIPE window out of the way.

2) there is a great deal of space wasted on the bottom, placing these 2 side by side would be great.

3) This could be the same for the Market, something I have never taken advantage of yet cause items are way to high priced. 400% mark up is a lot.

Finishing up day 5 on The Siege of Feldmere, 6 hours 2 go, will take 1 or 2 more days.

Thanks

Edited 8/2/2020 22:40:46
Time Warp suggestion/idea: 8/2/2020 22:21:17

placeholder
Level 14
What is a Time warp
Time Warp suggestion/idea: 8/2/2020 22:39:01

Sasquatch 
Level 56
Hi, it is located in the Powers. Top of list.
Time Warp suggestion/idea: 8/3/2020 10:05:46

Diabolicus 
Level 58
This could be the same for the Market, something I have never taken advantage of yet cause items are way to high priced. 400% mark up is a lot.

Later items will yield much higher profits. Capacitor on Reconquest 1065 for example costs 100 million in materials and sells for 15 billion, you'll gladly pay 400%, buy stuff for 400 million instead and still rake in 14.6 billion in profits if it keeps your crafters unoccupied.

The constant 4-fold mark up seems boring though, there should be more variance.

Edited 8/3/2020 10:06:33
Time Warp suggestion/idea: 8/3/2020 18:32:55

Aura Guardian 
Level 62
I would say the number one limitation on finishing levels quickly is how quickly you can make/how well you retain armies. Therefore, the three best advancements are (likely) Joint Strike, Increased Army Camp Production, and Increased Idle Time, with the last one being most powerful if you don't want to be constantly checking your game.

All my achievement points are going towards army camp/ joint strike, and im close to doubling my army camp production now.

-Aura
Posts 1 - 8 of 8