Haha, true Farah! ;)
I don't think taking swipes is the real problem here ... its the retaliation to it.
I agree, especially since I wasn't intending to offend Kratt in the first place; at worst, it was a cheeky comparison, but really I was simply wondering! Gosh! How many times to I have to say it? I WASN'T TAKING SHOTS AT YOU OR TSFH PERSONALLY! I would have done the same thing no matter who the clan was or who led it! Once again, I'm not trying to say my clan's better than yours or that I'm a better manager than you!!!
2. Yes, JK does a lot of work, I'm not pretending he doesn't and I'm not pretending I do more. And when did I claim to be a good leader exactly?
3. Have you even read our criteria? Tiny Rick met them, all right.
4. Didn't you notice the disclaimer in my recruiting forum post that said: Before y'all criticise me; I'm aware this isn't the best way to recruit the desired individuals, however I'm running out of time, so I thought I'd give it a shot. You never know what can happen...
5. Yes BM left. But he was given his final warning internally, and he was told that if he left (he kept leaving then coming back) he wouldn't be invited back. He begged us to let him back in, but nope. Not exactly a kick, but effectively the same thing. Idk why he left, but it certainly wasn't because he didn't still want to be there. The reason it took so long is because we have rules to stop managers arbitrarily removing players they don't like. And I believe in second chances.
6. Once again, I don't debate
that TSFH is the "second coming" of Darklords, I wonder whether it will follow the same trajectory. As it is, I think your clan is doing wonderfully, with plenty of good players and would probably woop TLA's butt in a competition. ;) I'm not trying to say TLA's better! I'm purely wondering about the number of players you have!
7. Uhhh, okay, nice to know you can read my mind. ;) I actually don't think it's the only thing, I agree with these trainers when they say it's not them but the willingness of our players to analyse and learn on their own. Sure, I think their input will help a lot, but I don't think it's the only thing.
8. Fair enough. I guess what you and I are looking for when we say "activity" is different, and that's fine. Good to clarify.
10. Not sure what you mean by "long time" - TLA was started in 2017 by an irl friend of mine. I helped him manage initially, but halfway through 2018 I decided I need to concentrate on schoolwork, so I went on a no-Warzone hiatus until the very end of 2019. During that time TLA became very inactive (maybe 60 out of 80 members). So I've had since then to try and fix things. But I think fairness is important, and I didn't want to remove people who weren't reeeally inactive. Since then I've been slowly transitioning us from a casual clan to something a bit more than that; definitely not elite yet, but not entirely casual anymore. And I would say it is happening. Slowly, but surely.
Not sure how I'm a coward, but I'm sorry if I offended you with this thread, I didn't intend to, next time I'll be more careful with you because you seem to be a little bit touchy. All the best with TSFH, and I hope they don't turn into Darklords. But I'll be interested to find out in years to come!