WUS Rules Video Version
Video version of rules goes through all the important rules and gives examples on how they would apply. Multiple example games are shown and also it is explained why the rules are important and what's their goal. This video is great way to quickly and easily understand the important rules of Warzone Ultimate series.Extended Rule Sets Part 1<WUS> General Rules
1. It is strongly encouraged to commit as soon as possible and surrender once it's clear that you have lost. Normal turn time should be around ~24 hours, pushing committing to 4 days mark might be considered as stalling. All delays are reviewed manually once the game is finished. If it is decided that player was intentionally delaying game, he will receive warning followed by temporal suspension from future tournaments. If it is determined that player had 50-20% less income than opponent with no means to decrease the gap and player should have realised that, yet still decided to delay the game, the losing player will be considered staller and action will be taken.
2. Getting booted or surrendering on turn 0 in more than 3 games, will result in temporal suspension from participating in <WUS>.
3. If player is inactive for more than 30 days and hasn't informed about hid departure in advance, he will automatically be removed from participant list and will need to reapply to join. He would need to start from tier 0 tournaments.
4. If participant learns that his vacation will be longer than 10 days, and he won't be able to set 2nd vacation in time, he needs to inform <WUS> manager (currently Phakh Gokhn) about it as soon as possible. His games ended due to boot due to this, will not receive any rematches if they're part of tournament, other types of games will be reviewed case by case.
5. If another player can use participant's account, this information needs to be disclosed as soon as possible.
6. If participant manages to get booted while being suspended for violating Warzone rules, loses and boot count will be counted in.
7. Rematches of original games do not count if original game ended in a win or lose for participating player.
8. Multi-accounting is strongly discouraged. Any alternative accounts used need to be made publicly known by providing original account's name. If participant is an alt of an account which is participating in same game or tournament too, participant must inform me as soon as possible. If participant ends up fighting himself and information goes public, he will be temporary suspended from this phase.
9. Any rule can be changed at any time, new rule changes are informed in advance using this thread or by other means. Each phase/tournament has consistent rules during its full duration, new rules will only affect upcoming tournaments/games.<WUS> Tournament Specific Rules
1. Using more than 3 vacations during 1 tournament, is discouraged. If participant needs more than 30 days vacation, he shouldn't join the tournament, if he already is in tournament, participant should immediately inform about his situation to series manager (currently Phakh Gokhn). Failure to do so might result in participant being considered a staller and getting suspended from next few tournaments.
2. Tournament needs at least 10 participants to start, Each tournament has 20 players limit by default and starts in 30 days if enough players don't join quickly enough. If tournament starts with less than 10 players, it will be considered a failed tournament and not a part of <WUS> series.
3. By joining tournament, each participant automatically confirms, that he checked the tournament rules and is intending to play in all 19 games of tournament.<WUS> 10 Games Run (2nd Phase) Rules for Participants
1. Participant plays 10 games.
2. Participant has a right to decide how many games he wants to play at once, he must participate in at least 2 games at any given time, but if participant wants, he can request all 10 games to be made at once. Participant's games will be made by other players.
3. Each template is different, each game has unique settings. It will be guaranteed that the templates will be strategic or in other words there will be more than 1 way to win the game and counter strategies will be available.
4. Great effort will be made that participant's opponent would be highly skilled.
5. Each opponent will be a different player.
6. Each template will be picked by participant's opponent. If there are more than 10 available opponents, participant will be able to pick up to five of them, other will choose him manually.
7. Participant can refuse to play up to 3 games before they start, if they do start, participant might consider vote to end option (both players must agree then).
8. Participant needs to win 40% of his 10 games. First turn boots will require a different game to be made. All 10 games will be players. If 40% requirement is failed to meet, participant will need to unlock his ability to play in this phase through another regular <WUS> tournament.
9. Games will have 4 days boot time and respected vacations.
10. Participant can vote to end his game. This is discouraged practise and it's strongly recommended to make sure before the game is started that participant is willing to play in it. If game is voted to end, participant is free to play another game instead of this one with different player or template. <WUS> 10 Games Run (2nd Phase) Rules for Challengers
1. Challenger can challenge as many different participants as he wants.
2. Challenger must propose a template which will be used for the game, if it gets rejected by participant, challenger can proceed challenging same player using different template.
3. Challenger can make a list of up to 5 different templates and give it to participant, participant can reject all templates if he has enough refusals left (currently participant can refuse up to 3 templates during his 10 games run) or he can pick one template as his option for the game versus challenger.<WUS> Rules for Selecting Templates
1. Boot time is 4 days, vacations are respected, surrender is automatic, game starts once all players join.
2. Transfer only, attack only, attack by percentage settings are recommended to be included, but you don't have to follow this point.
3. If settings include random move order, order priority cards are necessary to be included.
4. It's advised that there are no random card pieces awarded.
5. Game should be possible to finish (no 0 base income + chance to stay at 0 income).
6. Luck value should be lower than or equal to 16%, higher suggested luck settings might be reduced by me to 16%.
7. If game uses full distribution and no wastelands, it is advised to make more than ~3 picks available for both players depending on size of chosen map.
8. A map must offer diversity of viable bonuses. For example if map has normal bonuses, but one of them has 1000 bonus value, that bonus will be altered.
9. Chosen template must be strategic. <WUS> used definition of "strategic" is that map offers multiple strategies with each having either a viable counter or ability to nullify strong starts by splitting picks with opponent.
10. Random distribution is discouraged, if it is used, it should be made that regardless of random start, players could still have a fair game.
11. Only 1v1 templates are considered.
Edited 8/21/2019 21:33:10