Some possible idea's to make the map smaller
- simplify the territories with Ctrl+L
- Use draw bezier curves and straight lines option (beneath pencil button) to draw territories
- If you draw from a picture, make sure the picture is linked to the document and not added.
- you document has to be smaller than 1954 kb, it's possible to make a huge map in this range, just minimize the data of all the territories
for more tips
for an ideal way to make neat territories with low data.
- you can reduce the size with 100kb by saving the document as svg file in stead of svg-inkscape file, but do this only when your map is finished (because you cannot work on the map in inkscape anymore)
- for more tips check the forum ;)