As many may know the ethics panel, consisting of Min34, Psykoman, Reza and those two other dudes i can't remember, have been given the hard task of judging the actions of several players' behaviour last season. We have discussed for a fair bit on 28 cases. The results are in and we'd like to elaborate on some of our rulings. Masters
As many of you know, Masters scored a record-breaking amount of points last season. They won first place with it too. We have seen no clear evidence of any misconduct or misbehaviour. We will comment on the fact that MoD is pretty though. To get in a bit more detail regarding certain cases, here's the individuals and our rulings on them:
- Timinator: We think Timinator is the fairest player in masters. He always makes an effort to take his turn in time and never postpones his time-taking on a given turn. Therefore, Timinator gets to play 4 slots next season instead of the usual 3, given that he plays only teamgames with Slammy.
- Slammy: We've heard many things about Slammy, but we didn't expect this level of mutiny and cheating. He shall be limited to playing only in seasons with a prime number, e.g. CL11, CL13,, CL17, etc.
- master of desaster: This player is too pretty to be banned. We'll leave it at that.
- Jeffferspin: Any Mexican will be banned for two seasons. In Jeff's case, there's something else going on though. He's consistently been defaming the well-known ladder staller Buns157. Therefore he will receive a ticket to Mexico and he won't be banned.
After checking in with Semicedevince, we found out that no Lynx player has ever cheated except for the following players:
- Farah: We've seen this player cheat. However, since his bribing of Reza and Min34 and due to him being on the ethics panel, we've voted against doing anything against him. We love him. Hugs and kisses and unicorns
WG is the cleanest clan ever. Except for Smoove and Reza. Here's our rulings
- Super Smoove: This player has been accused of stalling the 3v3 ladder yesterday. We've checked and indeed, he did stall majorly. Therefore, we've reached the sad conclusion that he shall be forced to send Xenophon a love letter anytime he takes a turn in a game that is related to Clan League.
- Reza: Since this player is on the ethics panel, he has tried bribing us all with Iranian nuclear weapons. It didn't work, however. Our ruling is him not being able to continue on the ethics panel, nor in Clan League, nor in Iran. I'm sorry, bud.
The rest of the cases are to be disclosed under different circumstances. These just needed to be public. We will PM the rest of the players who have a problem and who could maybe buy our votes with coins. Also, rak's banned but that's cool since he's french.
All the french are banned.
Love and kisses
Unicorns and hugs
The Ethics Panel