Thanks for everyone who sent feedback, please keep it coming!
I just deployed an update, v4.00.7, which is mostly a bugfix release.
Just like the other Seeking Feedback threads, I'm looking to hear everyone's feedback on the new version or anything related the game at all! Please submit bug reports here: http://warzone.com/ReportBug
- The chat box is bigger by default.
- Selecting Game -> History now shows the first turn by default. Thanks to Cluster for pointing out the bug that led to this change.
- Multi-player dashboard: Changed the filter drop-down into a button so that it sizes better on small device screens.
- Fixed the "Change players" button when creating single-player games as a silent account. Thanks to Eggs Benedict for reporting this.
- Fixed the no-luck timer so it no longer keeps running up if the game ends during picking. Thanks to neal for reporting this.
- Fixed a bug with the coin wheel ad.
- Fixed "scene mismatch" error.
- Trying to join a coin game where you don't have enough coins now gives an option to purchase the coins through IAP.
- Fixed button disable on website pages that upload images.
- Other small bug fixes throughout the Unity app.
The iOS app was submitted to Apple on Friday morning and is currently awaiting their approval. In the meantime, I'm working on implementing your feedback. Bug fixes have priority, and this release fixed the highest priority ones. 4.00.8 will likely be mostly bug fixes as well, but by then I hope to be done with bug fixes and can move on to features again.
News about new graphics will come in less than a week.