I appreciate all the feedback!
I just deployed an update, v4.00.3, which fixes all the highest priority issues that were reported to me. So far I've been deploying a new update every day since launch. That trend won't continue forever but I'm getting as much fixed as fast as I can.
Just like the first thread (https://www.warzone.com/Forum/286064-seeking-feedback
), I'm looking to hear everyone's feedback on the new version or anything related the game at all.
You can now create coin games with open seats on this page: https://www.warzone.com/Coins/CreateGame
This page can create coin games from any quickmatch template with the best coin ratios, on any entry fee all the way down to 1 coin! This should fix the issue with the coin auto games being removed, plus it adds a ton of new options that never existed before for coin players.
The "Create custom coin game" page has also had its minimum entry fee reduced from 50 to 10, so it should also be much more appealing to players who use that page.
- Fixed redirects from the website to the Unity app (such as game links)
- Fixed your level label in the top right corner losing its font. Thanks to Master Jz for reporting this.
- Fixed unearned achievements section on profile page.
- Fixed word wrapping on profile page.
- Fixed text colors on profile page.
- Columns on profile page are wider.
- Made the Filter and Refresh buttons on the multi-player tab bigger. Thanks to Master QB for suggesting this.
- The coin wheel comes up far less often. You can manually launch it on the Settings page.
- The website now correctly disables/enables buttons. This fixes double-posts on the forum.
- Quickmatch no longer gives errors when setting entry fee to a negative number. Thanks to Muli for reporting this.
- Other small bug fixes in many places in the Unity app and website.
What's next? Well, fixes still get the highest priority, as before.
Once the highest priority fixes are taken care of, I'm going to move into looking to re-design the graphics/appearance of the website and app since that's what most of the feedback is pointing at. I'll post previews of some designs once I have them for feedback.