After playing 2 games on the template I can now say this is the worst seasonal decision I witnessed so far.
- No knowledge transfer from and to other templates
- Big disadvantage for every player who hasnt practised on the template - if your seasonal games are your first games on this template you are bound to do poorly
- The colors are hard to differentiate
- Also this:
Sucks to be color blind.
- The boni are hard to differentiate
- No boni markers (or whatever you call them)
Seasonal ladder is a fromat with 300~350 players. There were 33-34? votes. So roughly 90% of the participating players didnt get a chance due to the vote being on an unannounced live stream. This results in a small group dictating the rest to play a template called "Elitist Africa". What irony.
All that being said I quite like the new livestreams, I like that a vote happened, I even like most of the players that probably voted for the template, althogh it feels like those were the same players that, wouldnt it have been their
weird template, would be the loudest to whine.
I will probably play this seasonal, learn a new template and have fun. Happy new seasonal!