Hello everyone, knyte here. If you want to be in a strategic/role-playing/viking-themed/active-forum clan, then The Lost Wolves is for you! We have plenty of useless names and rules, such as "Ideally" >20% boot rate, no minimum level, and such. We have all sorts of cool fleets and such, all of which don't sound like fleet names, like Djevelen Hund, Slass Klubb, and my favorite: Albanian Brigade.
So, if you want to hang out with knyte and friends, here's what you do:
1. click on this link---->https://www.warlight.net/Clans/?ID=70
2. Search the lost wolves on Google, Bing, and Mozilla Firefox
3. Contact me, writing a 5 page essay on why you should be in TLW.
4. Create a 3v3 game with two random people who won't even join our clan, and on the other team put and 3 TLW members.
5. Win that game in under 10 turns.
6. Put a bunch of random things from your house in a brown bag, then pick three things out: You must get the hat with motherfucking horns, McMuller's virginity, and a first-edition copy of Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time for N64.
If you've done everything correctly, then congratulations! You've officially completed step 1 of 13 of the cult rituals. Put this profile -----> https://www.warlight.net/Profile?p=2771432182
along with myself, and we will tell you what to do from there. Are you ready for Freddy to make America great again? Stay classy, San Diego.
-Knyte, His Royal Highness, Majesty of the Court, Duke of Norway, Count of Denmark, Third Removed Cousin of Semice, and the wife's dog's mother's mailman's brother's wife's mother's boss's slave of the People's Republic of North Korea's 한국 의 국방 장관 의 가짜 이름
(hangug ui gugbang jang-gwan ui gajja ileum)
P.S. If you couldn't tell, this wasn't meant to dig at TLW in any way, they are really a great clan, and this was meant to be quite funny. I hope you enjoyed reading it as much as I did writing it.
Edited 7/3/2016 03:27:22