- What about uservoice clean-up? Would be nice way to start 2016 with clean sheet. Or is there any alternative idea detecting communities preferences: like uservoice as medium the share ideas and make them public, where you as decider can pick the top ideas you like and ask from community in form of Idea of a month or a week etc to see real preferences not manipulated votes. (We already have a system to vote for map of week)
- Highlighted Wastelands, please! https://warlight.uservoice.com/forums/77051-warlight-features/suggestions/11249544-highlighted-wastelands-manual-territories
I do not think that Home button is not that effective and convenient - its a workaround. Any thoughts!
- Option to make private games! For or against the motion? Plus feature to add a Full player list to invitation - so players who belong to List-X can join only to the game.
- Filtered Dashboard. To sort out/in lottery, diplomacy, custom scenario, Local-deployment, no-split mode.. etc. To make finding perfect suitable games easier. Should not be hard to make regarding similar function for Lottery already in place. Its rather unwelcome to go through 50 games to just find those 3 you actually are willing to play. This function would make finding and joining games easier.
- Is there anything planned for Map development. There has been support for one-way territories, non-connecting islands/areas in map (although possible draw). Could we expect anything deviation from Standard map rules. Or its out of question in short run aka 2016.
- At moment cards as whole can last 0 turns or could be without time restraint. Could this be conceivable that aside having option to limit card stack, we could limit as well how long cards last - 3,5,7..etc turns till they get discarded automatically. In advance an option to change each cards duration differently. At moment cards can be given only when one makes successful attack. I support that to be as standard version, but again what about idea - that certain cards are given without that restriction aka everyone gets the card anyway! (This is useful for certain custom scenarios, probably not for majority here, but some would find this useful).
- Hiding opponents name/profile till the game is not over. At least as an option for Template/tournament makers to hide opponents who joined and are in game due to encourage Pure-Strategy in sense of dominant/dominated actions over predictive and counteraction moves. At least on my Tournaments and certain games I would favor hidden opponents (same applies to ladder). Could this be thinkable at first as Template/tournament option? That players whom you played against are revealed after the match and after the Tournament has finished to final. (I assume the idea of pure dominant/dominated strategy compared to predictive and counteractions model is understandable)
- Bottomline Summary Question. Could we expect more functions and options for Template making (more setting variables) or Warlight moves toward more of Standard-normative style?
Top 5 Uservoice ideas, that should be easy and simple to implement:
Edited 1/2/2016 17:59:30